COVID-19 Safety and Health Regulations
What Is Required of You
- Self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to arriving at the salon. A CDC approved self-screening tool is available here.
- Do not bring other guests with you.
- When you arrive at the salon, wait in your vehicle. The front doors of the salon are currently locked.
- Send a text message letting me know that you have arrived at the salon. I will respond when the salon has been sanitized and it is safe for you to enter. My number is (253)298-1017.
- Face masks are required at all times, regardless of vaccination status. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
- Plan to spend an additional 10-15 minutes at the salon to allow time for the extra sanitation procedures.
In order to ensure all requirements can be met, each guest will be required to pay a $10 service fee per appointment. This helps cover the cost of PPE, cleaning supplies, and the extra time needed for proper cleaning.
What To Expect From Me
- Hand sanitizer available at all times.
- A HEPA filtered air purifier running during your appointment.
- Complete sanitation of all tools and equipment between every appointment.
- Complete sanitation of countertops and general area between every appointment.
- All linens, towels, drapes, smocks, etc., laundered in accordance with WAC 308-20-110.
- Frequent and adequate hand washing.
- I will be wearing a new/sanitized mask for every appointment.
- I will refuse to perform unsafe work, including hazards created by COVID-19.
These guidelines are subject to change as new information is released.
-What you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others
-Important Information About Your Cloth Face Coverings
Thank you in advance for your support in these new changes.
These will allow ICON to continue to provide services in a way that supports the health and wellbeing of your stylist and all clients.
If you have any questions or concerns about the requirements, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before your appointment.