COVID-19 Safety and Health Regulations
What Is Required of You
- Self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to arriving at the salon. A CDC approved self-screening tool is available here.
- Do not bring other guests with you.
- When you arrive at the salon, wait in your vehicle. Our waiting areas are off-limits.
-Send a text message letting me know that you have arrived at the salon. I will respond when the salon has been sanitized and it is safe for you to enter. My number is (253)298-1017.
- Put on a face mask prior to leaving your vehicle. If you do not have a mask, please use a cloth covering such as a scarf or bandana. Once you are in the salon I will provide a mask for you to wear during your appointment.
- Bring your own beverage. My beverage station will not be available.
- Plan to spend an additional 10-15 minutes at the salon to allow time for the extra sanitation procedures.
In order to ensure all requirements can be met, each guest will be required to pay a $10 sanitation fee per appointment. This helps cover the cost of PPE, cleaning supplies, and the extra time needed for proper cleaning.
What To Expect From Me
- A clean, disposable mask if you do not have one.
- Hand sanitizer available at all times.
- A HEPA filtered air purifier running during your appointment.
- Complete sanitation of all tools and equipment between every appointment.
- Complete sanitation of countertops and general area between every appointment.
- All linens, towels, drapes, smocks, etc., laundered in accordance with WAC 308-20-110.
- Frequent and adequate hand washing.
- I will be wearing a new/sanitized mask for every appointment.
- I will wear protective eye coverings (glasses) at all times.
- I will refuse to perform unsafe work, including hazards created by COVID-19.
These guidelines are subject to change as new information is released.
Thank you in advance for your support in these new changes.
These will allow ICON to continue to provide services in a way that supports the health and wellbeing of your stylist and all clients.
If you have any questions or concerns about the requirements, please email me at before your appointment.