ICON Salon Policies
Please email email@example.com to cancel your appointment.
Your time is important at ICON Salon. Your appointment is held just for you, so if you must cancel or reschedule please provide at least 24-hour notice so that schedules may be adjusted accordingly. Cancellations made within 24 hours, or 'no-shows,' will incur a cancellation fee equal 50% of the total cost of the missed appointment.
Of course, it is understandable that unavoidable issues come up and you will be given grace in case of an emergency, etc. However, if last minute cancellations or ‘no shows’ become a habit, you will be subject to the cancellation policy.
Out of respect for all clients, guests arriving over 10 minutes late to their appointment may be asked to reschedule. A last-minute reschedule will be subject to the cancellation policy (see above).
If you have questions or concerns about a service you are getting or have received please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will happily make adjustments to the original service when appropriate. Requests for haircut or hair color adjustments must be made within 5 days of the original appointment. Most corrective color processes require multiple visits, because of this color adjustments do not apply to corrective color appointments.
- Self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to arriving at the salon. A CDC approved self-screening tool is available here.
What to Expect from Me
- Hand sanitizer available at all times.
- Complete sanitation of all tools and equipment between every appointment.
- Complete sanitation of countertops and general area between every appointment.
- All linens, towels, drapes, smocks, etc., laundered in accordance with WAC 308-20-110.
- Frequent and adequate hand washing.